2014年7月13日星期日

First Impression of America (part 1): clear sky

My first day in America is a very sunny day, that is where my first impression of America came into being. When the sun rises, the boundless lawn outside the window of the travelling bus became even greener and the sky was so transparent that I could see clearly everything where my eyes reached. The white cloud became so close to me that it seemed to be within reach of my hand. I'd not seen such beautiful clear sky for a long time, maybe because I was too busy or maybe I found nowhere with such clear sky. It made me wonder whether I were in the paradise or in the real world. The 8-hour trip on the bus from Washington D.C to Niagara Falls didn't seem tedious at all because I enjoyed the clear sky, green grass and white cloud outside the window all the way. 

















沒有留言:

發佈留言